Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Profile I

My profile is I. It has negatives and positives. First for the negatives I can't follow the instruction very well. Whenever I listen to teacher's instructions I can't follow it by step by step. Last time, my Science teacher was giving us an instruction and I listened to it very carefully. But, I didn't know what to do I asked my friends. It was uncomfortable because every teachers give us an instruction and I can't follow it. That's impossible. So teachers need to show me some examples or some whole pictures to make me understand. It will be really easy for me to work something like projects or assignment. Other negative is that I will have difficulty of writing and communicating. Because my left eye is better than other eye so I need to see right to left. But when we write English we write left to right so it is hard for me to write it.



My positives are that when I am rlly relaxed, I can do best at something and cmmunicae well. But because when I always do test I will be totally shocked so it is not able to do test really good. Sometimes my mom said to me to relax and calm down before I got to do test. But this information is really true because last time, when I tink that math test will be easy, I got 100% in it. So bfore I am going to do the test I think I need to calm down myself first and then do my test. My other positive is I can learn something best at seeing the whole pictures. Because when I see the examples, I will understand easily and realy good at seeing pictures. It tells me when I see some pictures that someone made and pictures that I should describe.


Sometimes, my profile helps me a lot but sometimes it doesn't. But actually when I was 6th grade my profile was MM but now it changed into I. So I knew that profile could change in sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment