Monday, September 12, 2011

My Name

My name is Yerin which means wise. My mom said that she suffered to name my name specially. So I can put up my shoulders. It is short in English name only 5 letters. When I came to ISKL for first time most of them usually pronounce my name correctly. So I am jumping for joy. I can be happy with my name and have a big confidence. But sometimes I don’t really like my name as I like my turtle.

When I come to Malaysia most of the Chinese and Malaysians who is bad at English mispronounce it.It makes me dead of tired. Still my bus moniter thinks my name is so hard so she calls me Rin. It’s only 5 letters but why can’t they call my name properly? Also there’s another big problem. Koreans need to have traditional Chinese because they borrowed Chinese languages. But as I told you it is so hard and special that my parents doesn’t even know my Chinese characters.

When I ask them what is my name in Chinese characters they suddenly become confused. Their heart become stone. Because of that they named my brother easier. His name is Jeong Woo which is common. So my parents could remember his Chinese characters instead of mine. It kind of making me mad as a peak of a mountain!!!

But still I think my name is special. When I type my name in internet not much people has my name. I love my name so much and proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment